Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt you?"




Via Meg, this morning, a clip from Fox News (likely the only time I'll ever direct your attention to such a thing). Ted Olson and Chris Wallace debate judicial activism and the constitutional right to marriage:
The Supreme Court has said that marriage, the right to marry a person of your choice, is a part of liberty, privacy, association and spirituality guaranteed to each individual under the Constitution.
And if you can't watch the clip because (unlike me) there are other people in your office who might not want to be so entertained, I point you toward the transcript.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs have opened up a world of community and conversation between people thousands of miles apart. I love that. I do not love judgmental or nasty comments. They do not engender conversation and community.